Typescript of a biography of Artemesia Draper Anderson. Anderson was born and grew up in Moroni, Utah, where she married, raised her children, and supplemented her family income through midwifery. In 1891 she became one of Utah's first licensed practical nurses.
- Westenskow, Grace B., 1911-2003 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Artemesia Draper Anderson biography must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
1 folder (0.06 linear ft.) : (5 p.)
Donated by Grace B. Westenskow in 1978.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Donated; Grace B. Westenskow; 1978.
19th Century Mormon and Western Manuscripts.
- Anderson, Artemesia Draper, 1857-1940
- Biography -- 19th century
- Biography -- 20th century
- Medicine and Health
- Midwives -- Utah -- Sanpete County -- History
- Mormon women -- Utah -- Sanpete County -- Biography
- Nurses -- Utah -- Sanpete County -- History
- Sanpete County (Utah) -- History
- Science, Technology, and Health
- Register of Artemesia Draper Anderson biography
- Benjamin Sipes
- 2010 July 29
- Description rules
- Language of description