Little Colorado Stake (Ariz.) stake statistical report
Scope and Contents
Photocopy of typescript. One-page statistical report summarizing Mormon population growth and decline in the settlements along the Little Colorado River in eastern Arizona. Also included are some explanatory notes at the bottom of the page made by the typist.
- Tanner, George S. (Person)
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. Little Colorado Stake (Ariz.) (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Little Colorado Stake (Ariz.) stake statistical report must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
1 item (1 leaf)
Language of Materials
Originally collected by George S. Tanner; formerly cataloged as Mss 600.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
19th Century Mormon and Western Manuscripts.
Existence and Location of Originals
Mat'l specified: Original at the University of Arizona in Tucson; microfilm copy at the University of Utah, Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Register of Little Colorado Stake (Ariz.) stake statistical report
- Elisa Visick
- 2010 July 19
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.