Henry-D. Davray translations of Oscar Wilde poems
Scope and Contents
Handwritten translations into French of Wilde's poems. The items were translated by Henry D. Davray and were published in the "Revue Blanche" on 1 May 1899.
- Wilde, Oscar, 1854-1900 (Person)
- Davray, Henry-D., 1873- (translator, Person)
Language of Materials
Materials are in French.
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Henry-D. Davray translations of Oscar Wilde poems must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Henry-D. Davray (b. 1873) was a French translator.
5 items (7 p.)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
19th Century Mormon and Western Manuscripts.
- Register of Henry-D. Davray translations of Oscar Wilde poems
- Elisa Visick
- 2010 July 15
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.
Part of the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Repository
Brigham Young University
Provo Utah 84602 United States