An epistle of the Council of the Twelve Apostles to the Saints in California under Samuel Brannan
Scope and Contents
Tells of the status of the Latter-day Saint Church immigrating to Utah and gives advice to the Saints in California.
- 1847 August 7
- Young, Brigham, 1801-1877 (Person)
- Council of the Twelve Apostles (Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints) (Organization)
Language of Materials
Materials are in English.
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from An epistle of the Council of the Twelve Apostles to the Saints in California under Samuel Brannan must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
The Council of the Twelve Apostles (Quorum of the Twelve) was established in 1835.
1 item (5 p.)
19th Century Mormon and Western Manuscripts.
Existence and Location of Originals
LDS Church Historical Department, Salt Lake City, Utah.
Existence and Location of Copies
Photocopy. S.. : s.n., 197-? 5 p.
- Register of An epistle of the Council of the Twelve Apostles to the Saints in California under Samuel Brannan
- In Progress
- Elisa Visick
- 2010 July 7
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.
Part of the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Repository
Brigham Young University
Provo Utah 84602 United States