History of the St. Joseph Stake
Scope and Contents
Photocopy of a typescript. McClellan writes a history of the St. Joseph Stake of the Mormon Church and of the Gila River Valley of Arizona. The item includes a bibliography, photographs, and a photocopy of the Thatcher Academy yearbook for 1903.
- McClellan, Tille M. (Person)
Language of Materials
Materials are in English.
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from History of the St. Joseph Stake must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
1 item (146 p.)(0.10 linear ft.)
Physical Characteristics and Technical Requirements
Donated in 1975.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
19th Century Mormon and Western Manuscripts.
- Church Government
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints -- Education--Arizona--Thatcher--History
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. St. Joseph Stake (Arizona) -- History
- Elementary and Secondary Education
- Gila River Valley (N.M. and Ariz.) -- History
- Mormons -- Arizona -- History
- Register of History of the St. Joseph Stake
- In Progress
- Benjamin Sipes
- 2010 June 30
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.