George Washington Brimhall reimbursement voucher
Scope and Contents
Holograph voucher for $171 for expenses while serving in the 1851-1852 Utah territorial House of Representatives signed by William W. Phelps and Albert Carrington.
- Brimhall, George W. (George Washington), 1814-1895 (Person)
- Phelps, William Wines, 1792-1872 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Reimbursement voucher must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Biographical / Historical
1 item (0.08 linear ft.)
Language of Materials
Donated in 1975.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
19th Century Mormon and Western Manuscripts.
- Register of Reimbursement voucher
- In Progress
- Benjamin Sipes
- 2010 June 21
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.