- approximately 1868-2013
- Thompson, Eilene, 1936- (Creator, Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
2 boxes (1 linear ft.)
1 oversize folder (0.3 linear ft.)
Eilene Johnson Thompson was born September 21, 1936 and spent her youth in Nampa, Idaho. She met Fredric T. Thompson (1931-2012) in 1955 and married him on August 25, 1956 in her hometown. Together they raised five children.
Due to her husband’s work, Eilene J. Thompson lived in Salt Lake City, Utah; Provo, Utah; Los Angeles, California; and Price, Utah. She currently resides in Highland, Utah.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Register of Eilene Thompson collection on Thompson family
- Anne Wiederhold
- 2013 August 5
- Description rules
- Language of description
- 2014-08-08: Updated by Margaret Weddle.
- 2015: Updated by Catie Freedman.
- 2015 June: Updated by Jenna Faulkner.