Allen Irvin Kidd mission papers
Scope and Contents
- Kidd, Allen Irvin, 1930-2011 (Creator, Person)
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Kidd was born on May 10, 1930 to Samuel Henry and Adell M. Peterson Kidd. He was born in Spring City, Utah. He served a two year mission to Denmark, then came home and met Renee Edith Kramer on December 7, 1956. They were married May 24, 1957 in the Salt Lake City Temple. Kidd worked at Utah Engraving and the Newspaper Agency Corp, but he also served in the Utah National Guard for eight years and was a licensed pilot. Kidd and his wife had six children. He died from Parkinson's disease and diabetes on October 28, 2011. He is interred in Murray, Utah.
1 oversize folder (0.75 linear ft.)
1 carton (1 linear ft.)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Kidd was an LDS man living in Utah, and these papers concern his mission.
- Register of the Allen Irvin Kidd mission papers
- Kelsey Samuelsen, processor, and John M. Murphy, curator.
- 16 January 2013
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.