Jerusalem Branch records
Scope and Contents
Records documenting branch and Israel District operations include agendas, budget and financial information, correspondence, records relating to Orson Hyde Memorial Gardens, minutes, Book of Mormon translation file, and photographs.
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Jerusalem Branch (creator, Organization)
- Galbraith, David B. (collector, Person)
- Faust, James E., 1920-2007 (contributor, Person)
- Hunter, Howard W., 1907-1995 (contributor, Person)
- Asay, Carlos E., 1926- (contributor, Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Restricted. Permission to use materials must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Jerusalem Branch records must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
2 boxes (1 linear ft.)
Language of Materials
Other Finding Aids
File-level inventory available online. http://files.lib.byu.edu/ead/XML/VMSS799.xml
Collection was assembled by David Galbraith. Following the instruction of Jeffrey R. Holland, these boxes were delivered to Brigham Young University from David Galbraith's home by Dann Hone in June 2001. Materials were later photocopied, and the originals transferred to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Donated; David Galbraith.
Utah and the American West and LDS cultural, social, and religious history (20th century Western & Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.VII, 2007).
Existence and Location of Originals
Jerusalem Student Branch files, 1977-1984 (LR 160105 22); Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints; 15 East North Temple; Salt Lake City, UT 84150.
- Register of Jerusalem Branch records
- Leslie Evens
- 2011 November 17
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.