H. Michael Marquardt papers
Scope and Contents
Collection contains pictures of early Mormon historical sites throughout the United States. Also contains 327 slides to accompany presentation created by donor, along with the manuscript of the presentation (presented on May 18, 1996 for the Mormon Historical Association). Includes one name index to Kirtland Council minute book and index to slides. Also includes one book related to Mormon history with marginalia (Richard H. Cracroft and Neal E. Lambert, A Believing People, Salt Lake City: Bookcraft, 1979).
- Marquardt, H. Michael (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Preliminarily processed; permission to use materials must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from H. Michael Marquardt papers must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Independent historian of Mormonism.
1 carton (1.5 linear ft.)
Language of Materials
Other Finding Aids
File-level inventory available online. http://files.lib.byu.edu/ead/XML/MSS3185.xml
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Donated; H. Michael Marquardt; 2004.
Utah and the American West and LDS cultural, social, and religious history (20th century Western & Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.VII, 2007).
Processed; Jon Farrell; 2006.
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints -- History--19th century
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. High Council (Kirtland, Ohio : 1834)
- Community of Christ -- History
- Historic sites
- Historic sites -- United States -- Photographs
- Mormon Church -- History
- Slides (Photography)
- Register of H. Michael Marquardt papers
- Garrett Schroath
- 2011 October 11
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.