Collection consists of autographed, typewritten letters from General Authorities of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
- Morgan, Phillip Lindsay (Collector, Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Phillip L. Morgan autograph collection must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Utah and the American West and LDS cultural, social, and religious history (20th century Western & Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.VII, 2007).
Organization and arrang. One series; Arranged alphabetically by the author of the letter.
- Ashton, Marvin J., 1915-1994 -- Autographs
- Church Government
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
- Dunn, Paul H. -- Autographs
- Grant, Heber J. (Heber Jeddy), 1856-1945 -- Autographs
- Hinckley, Gordon Bitner, 1910-2008 -- Autographs
- Maxwell, Neal A. -- Autographs
- McConkie, Bruce R. -- Autographs
- McKay, David O. (David Oman), 1873-1970 -- Autographs
- Petersen, Mark E. -- Autographs
- Richards, LeGrand, 1886-1983 -- Autographs
- Romney, Marion G., 1897-1988 -- Autographs
- Smith, Joseph Fielding, 1876-1972 -- Autographs
- Utah -- History -- 20th century
- Register of Phillip L. Morgan autograph collection
- Rose Frank
- Description rules
- Language of description