Daughters of Utah Pioneers Camp Manavu records
Scope and Contents
Newspaper clippings, articles, letters, membership applications, certificates, and a pamphlet. The materials relate to the activities and meetings of the Camp Manavu.
- Daughters of Utah Pioneers. Camp Manavu (Organization)
Language of Materials
Materials are in English.
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Papers must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Camp of the Daughters of Utah Pioneers in Provo, Utah.
1 box (0.5 linear ft.)
Utah and the American West and LDS cultural, social, and religious history (20th century Western & Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.VII, 2007).
- Applications for positions
- Clubs and Societies
- Daughters of Utah Pioneers. Camp Manavu -- History
- Mormon women -- Utah -- Provo -- History
- Social Life and Customs
- Women -- Utah -- Provo -- History
- Women -- Utah -- Provo -- Societies and clubs -- History
- Register of Daughters of Utah Pioneers Camp Manavu records
- Andrea Wyss
- 2011 April 19
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.