Typewritten autobiography. Brimhall writes about her family background, her youth in Spanish Fork, Utah, her marriage to George H. Brimhall, and gives her reflections on polygamy. As an adult, she lived in Provo, Utah.
- Brimhall, Flora Robertson (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Autobiography must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
1 folder (0.02 linear ft.) : 7 p.
Biographical / Historical
Mormon woman and polygamous wife of the president of Brigham Young University, George H. Brimhall.
LDS, Utah, and Western American women (20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.V, 2007).
- Brimhall, Flora Robertson
- Brimhall, George H. (George Henry), 1853-1932
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
- Mormon women -- Utah -- History
- Mormons -- History
- Polygamy -- Religious aspects -- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints -- History
- Provo (Utah) -- History
- Spanish Fork (Utah) -- History
- Register of Flora Robertson Brimhall autobiography
- Rose Frank
- 13 April 2011
- Description rules
- Language of description