Aurelia Hurst Gardner papers
Collection — Multiple Containers
Identifier: MSS 1886
Autobiography, patriarchal blessings, newspaper clippings, pamphlets, and notes. The materials relate to Gardner's teaching career in home economics in Utah.
- Gardner, Aurelia Hurst (Person)
Language of Materials
Materials are in English.
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Papers must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
3 boxes (1.5 linear ft.)
Mormon woman, author, and educator who taught home economics at the University of Utah.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Donated; Owen Gardner; 1980.
Utah and the American West and LDS cultural, social, and religious history (20th century Western & Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.VII, 2007).
- Brigham Young Academy -- Students--History
- Colleges and Universities
- Gardner, Aurelia Hurst
- Material Types
- Mormon women -- Utah -- Salt Lake City -- History
- Patriarchal blessings (Mormon Church) -- History
- Women educators -- Utah -- Salt Lake City -- History
- Register of Aurelia Hurst Gardner papers
- Garrett Schroath
- 2011 April 5
- Description rules
- Language of description