D. D. McKay papers
Collection — Multiple Containers
Identifier: MSS 1925
Scope and Contents
Newspaper clippings, letters received, reports, minutes, and photographs. The materials relate to McKay's political activities, his term as supervisor of the Civilian Conservation Corps grazing service, his life in Huntsville, and to land development in Utah.
- McKay, D. D. (Person)
Language of Materials
Materials are in English.
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Papers must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Utah politician from Huntsville, Utah.
3 boxes (1.5 linear ft.)
Utah and the American West and LDS cultural, social, and religious history (20th century Western & Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.VII, 2007).
- Civilian Conservation Corps (U.S.) -- History
- Huntsville (Utah) -- History -- Sources
- Minutes (Records)
- Politicians -- Utah -- History
- Politics, Government, and Law
- Public Works
- Real estate development -- Utah -- History -- Sources
- Reclamation of land -- Utah -- History -- Sources
- Register of D. D. McKay papers
- Andrea Wyss
- 2011 April 5
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.