Eva Charlotta Anderson Bjork diary
Scope and Contents
Photocopy of a handwritten diary in six pages. Eva Bjork writes about migrating from Sweden to Utah in 1884. Also included is a biography of Eva's husband, William Bjork. William migrated from Sweden to Utah in 1868. He worked for the railroad and lived in several places in Utah. He finally settled in Provo, Utah. The author of the item is unknown and the date of its composition is uncertain.
- approximately 1884-1930
- Bjork, Eva Charlotta Anderson (Person)
Language of Materials
Materials are in English.
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Diary must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Mormon woman from Sweden.
2 items (18 pages)
19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
- Bjork, Eva Charlotta Anderson
- Bjork, William
- Business, Industry, Labor, and Commerce
- Immigration and American Expansion
- Mormon pioneers -- History
- Mormon women -- Utah -- History
- Railroads -- Utah -- Employees -- History
- Swedish Americans -- Utah -- History -- Sources
- Register of Diary
- Garrett Schroath
- 2011 March 23
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.