Photocopy of a typewritten autobiograpy. Gee writes about growing up in Moroni, Utah; attending the University of Utah; teaching school in Moroni from 1901 to 1938; serving a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Britain; performing temple work for the Church in Arizona in 1946 and 1947; and complains of poor eyesight late in his life.
- Gee, Urvin (Person)
Language of Materials
Materials are in English.
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Autobiography must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
1 item (35 pages)
Biographical / Historical
Mormon school teacher and missionary.
Utah and the American West and LDS cultural, social, and religious history (20th century Western & Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.VII, 2007).
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
- Educators -- Utah -- Moroni -- History -- Sources
- Gee, Urvin
- Missions and Missionaries
- Mormon Church -- Missions -- Arizona -- History
- Mormon Church -- Missions -- Great Britain
- Mormons -- Utah -- Moroni -- History -- Sources
- Moroni (Utah) -- History -- Sources
- University of Utah -- Students--History
- Register of Autobiography
- Rose Frank
- 21 March 2011
- Description rules
- Language of description