Our legacy : remembered and renewed, personal history book
Scope and Contents
104 personal histories contributed by the women in Cardston, Alberta, Third Ward of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. These were compiled by Ada Blackmore, Clara Matkin, Julie Kerr, Lila Cahoon, under the direction of the Relief Society President, Priscilla Hatch.
- Cahoon, Lila (Person)
- Blackmore, Ada (Person)
- Matkin, Clara (Person)
- Kerr, Julie (Person)
- Hatch, Priscilla (Person)
Language of Materials
Materials are in English.
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Our legacy : remembered and renewed, personal history book must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
1 folder (0.08 linear ft.)
This material was found in the Maureen Ursenbach Beecher donation. Prior to its becoming part of the donor's research files, the provenance was unknown.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Donation; Maureen Ursenback Beecher.
LDS, Utah, and Western American women (20th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.V, 2007).
- Biography -- 20th century
- Cardston (Alta.) -- History
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Cardston 3rd Ward (Cardston, Alta.)
- Latter Day Saint women -- Alberta -- Cardston -- Biography
- Relief Society
- Relief Society (Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints)
- Register of Our legacy : remembered and renewed, personal history book
- Rose Frank
- 18 March 2011
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.