Franklin Riter letter
Item — Folder: 1
Identifier: MSS 330
Scope and Contents
Typewritten and signed letter dated May 15, 1939 and addressed to Fred Charlton of Boise, Idaho. Riter writes concerning a proposed contract with the Teamster's Union to transport beer.
- 1939 May 15
- Riter, Franklin, 1886-1966 (Creator, Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Franklin Riter letter must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Franklin Riter was a Utah lawyer.
1 folder (0.01 linear ft.)
Utah and the American West and LDS cultural, social, and religious history (20th century Western & Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.VII, 2007).
- Beer industry -- Idaho -- History
- Business, Industry, Labor, and Commerce
- Charlton, Fred
- Collective bargaining -- Idaho -- History
- International Brotherhood of Teamsters, Chauffeurs, Stablemen, and Helpers of America -- History
- Labor Unions
- Labor unions -- Idaho -- History
- Lawyers -- Utah -- Salt Lake City -- Correspondence
- Register of Franklin Riter letter
- In Progress
- Garrett Schroath
- 2011 March 17
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.