Association of Mormon Letters records
- Peterson, Levi S., 1933- (Person)
Conditions Governing Access note
Conditions Governing Use note
Permission to publish material from the Association of Mormon Letters papers must be obtained from the Permissions & Licensing Office of the University and the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
1 carton (1 linear ft.)
4 boxes (2 linear ft.)
The Association for Mormon Letters was founded in 1976 by a group of volunteers who wanted to promote high-quality writing by, for, and about Mormons.
Other Finding Aids note
Custodial History note
Immediate Source of Acquisition note
Processing Information note
- Register of the Association of Mormon Letters records
- Brad Westwood
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Finding aid encoded in English.
- Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) grant, 2007-2008
- finding aid revision date not supplied: 2009 September 03 GilEADized to correct small errors. 2009 September 03 Updated to DACS and CCLA compliance by Ryan Sagers.