Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints Southern States Mission records
File — Folder: 1
Identifier: MSS 1144
Scope and Contents
Photocopies of handwritten church records including minutes of meetings and newspaper clippings. Most of the items relate to the activies of the Mormon Church in Florida including the creation of the Florida Stake. The district clerk who recorded the minutes was Joseph S. Copeland.
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints Southern States Mission records must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Mission for the Mormon Church in the Southern United States.
1 folder (0.18 linear ft.)
Utah and the American West and LDS cultural, social, and religious history (20th century Western & Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.VII, 2007).
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints -- History
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Southern States Mission -- History
- Copeland, Joseph S.
- Florida -- History -- Sources
- Minutes (Records)
- Missions and Missionaries
- Mormon Church -- Missions -- Southern States
- Register of Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints Southern States Mission records
- Benjamin Sipes
- 2011 March 11
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.