Michael Burrows papers
Scope and Contents
Papers, correspondence, publications.
- approximately 1990
- Burrows, Michael (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
No public access except by permission of curator of Arts & Communications Archives.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Papers must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Burrows was a motion picture historian and lecturer.
1 box (0.5 linear ft.)
Other Finding Aids
File-level inventory available online. http://files.lib.byu.edu/ead/XML/MSS2252.xml
Donated by creator.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Doanted; Michael Burrows.
Western American business and labor history (20th century Western & Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.II, 2007).
- Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences
- Ford, John, 1894-1973
- Kelly, Gene, 1912-1996
- Lanza, Mario, 1921-1959
- Laughton, Charles, 1899-1962
- March, Fredric, 1897-1975
- McLaglen, Andrew V. (Andrew Victor), 1920-2014
- Motion picture actors and actresses
- Motion picture producers and directors
- Motion pictures -- History
- Neal, Patricia, 1926-2010
- Performing Arts
- Personal papers
- Steinbeck, John, 1902-1968
- Steiner, Max, 1888-1971
- Sullavan, Margaret, 1909-1960
- Register of Michael Burrows papers
- Andrea Wyss
- 2011 March 8
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.