Life story of Agnes Howe Corbridge
File — Folder: 1
Identifier: MSS SC 3019
Scope and Contents
Autobiography of Agnes Howe Corbridge contains memories of her childhood in Murray, Utah; church service; attendance at the University of Utah, 1934-1938; teaching at Preston High School (Idaho), 1938-1942; marriage; and travels. Autobiography of Ivan L. Corbridge contains memories of his childhood in Malad, Idaho; church service, including a Latter-day Saint Mission to Australia; service in the U.S. Air Force during World War II; attendance at Utah State University; and work as faculty at BYU. Also includes significant information on their family.
- Corbridge, Ivan L. (Person)
Language of Materials
Materials are in English.
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Life story of Agnes Howe Corbridge must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Biographical / Historical
Ivan Corbridge served as a faculty member of the Biological and Agricultural Sciences, Agricultural Economics Dept. at Brigham Young University, 1952-1982.
1 v. (20 p.)
Received in the mail on Aug. 2, 1999. Ivan L. and Agnes H. Corbridge, Sandy, Utah, 1999.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Donated; Ivan L. and Agnes H. Corbridge; 1999.
Utah and the American West and LDS cultural, social, and religious history (20th century Western & Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.VII, 2007).
- Brigham Young University -- Faculty
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
- Malad City (Idaho)
- Missions and Missionaries
- Mormon Church -- Missions -- Australia
- Mormon women -- Biography
- Mormons -- Biography
- Murray (Utah)
- Preston (Idaho)
- University of Utah -- Students
- Utah State University -- Students
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Aerial operations, American
- Register of Life story of Agnes Howe Corbridge
- In Progress
- Rose Frank
- 28 February 2011
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.