A. C. Lambert papers
Collection — Multiple Containers
Identifier: MSS 163
Scope and Contents
Typewritten correspondence, pamphlets, galley proofs for articles, notes, and drafts of articles. The materials relate to educational practices and policies in Utah and in the United States. The correspondents include individuals working for the American Council on Education, the United States Department of the Interior, and the Works Projects Administration of the United States.
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Papers must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Professor of education at Brigham Young University.
1 box (0.5 linear ft.)
Utah and the American West and LDS cultural, social, and religious history (20th century Western & Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.VII, 2007).
- American Council on Education -- History
- Brigham Young University -- Faculty--Correspondence
- Colleges and Universities
- Education -- United States -- History -- Sources
- United States. Department of the Interior -- History
- United States. Works Progress Administration -- History
- Register of A. C. Lambert papers
- Andrea Wyss
- 2011 February 28
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.