William Charles Isgreen letter to Emil Benjamin Isgreen
- 1892 October 6
- Isgreen, William Charles, 1867-1949 (Correspondent, Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Biographical / Historical
William Charles Isgreen was born January 8, 1867, in Tooele, Utah to Andrew J. Isgreen and Hannah B. Stromberg. In April 1891 he was called to serve a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Great Britain, where he served until his release in April 1894.
William Charles Isgreen died on January 17, 1949, in Tooele, Utah.
1 folder (0.02 linear ft.) : 20 pages ; 21 x 14 cm
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Register of William Charles Isgreen letter to Emil Benjamin Isgreen
- Ryan K. Lee
- 2016 October 7
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.