Denver and Rio Grande Western Railroad Company photograph of Castle Gate, Utah
- Denver and Rio Grande Western Railroad Company (Creator, Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
The Denver and Rio Grande Western Railroad was started in 1870 by General William Jackson Palmer. It served to connect Salt Lake City, Utah, to Denver, Colorado. It was an important American railway located along coal mining areas of Utah and Colorado.
1 oversize folder (1.5 linear ft.)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Regsiter of Denver and Rio Grande Western Railroad Company photograph of Castle Gate, Utah
- Catie Freedman
- 2015 April 2
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.