Charles Dicken's David Copperfield
Scope and Contents
Script for 1935 motion picture, front cover signed by 35 members of cast and crew, including David O. Selznick, George Cukor, W.C. Fields, Lionel Barrymore, and Edna May Oliver.
- Walpole, Hugh, 1884-1941 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Access is restricted; consult repository for details.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Charles Dicken's David Copperfield must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
1 box (0.5 linear ft.)
These items were purchased by Special Collections in 1985.
Motion Picture Archives.
Uniform title: David Copperfield (Motion picture : 1935)
These items are part of the 20th and 21st Century Western and Mormon Archives.
- Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences
- Barrymore, Lionel, 1878-1954 -- Autographs
- Cukor, George -- Autographs
- David Copperfield (Motion picture)
- Fields, W. C. (William Claude) -- Autographs
- Fine Arts
- Motion picture plays
- Motion pictures -- Production and direction -- 1930-1990
- Oliver, Edna May -- Autographs
- Selznick, David O., 1902-1965 -- Autographs
- Register of Charles Dicken's David Copperfield
- Leslie Evens
- 2011 November 10
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.