Bryant W. Rossiter papers
Scope and Contents
- approximately 1961-1990
- Rossiter, Bryant W., 1931- (Creator, Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Bryant W. Rossiter was director of research at Eastman Kodak and was very active in international scientific organizations. He was Kodak's International Man of Goodwill. Later in life he traveled around speaking at conferences on chemistry and international food problems, including one in the Netherlands where four former recipients of the Nobel Prize spoke and the royal family attended.
He is a convert to the Church and was made district president of the Palmyra New York district almost immediately after his baptism. He served as the first stake president of the new Cumorah Stake and later as a regional representative.
24 cartons (24 linear ft.)
1 box (0.5 linear ft.)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Register of Bryant W. Rossiter papers
- Audrey Spainhower, Melissa Cowles and Karen Glenn, student processors, and John M. Murphy, curator
- 2008; 2010
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.