Stephan Pickering papers
Collection — Multiple Containers
Identifier: MSS 2114
Scope and Contents
2 boxes of scripts, photographs, and correspondence.
- approximately 1933-1945
- Pickering, Stephan, 1947- (Person)
Language of Materials
Materials are in English.
Conditions Governing Access
No public access except by permission of curator of Arts & Sciences.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Papers must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Pickering was a collector of materials relating to the motion picture King Kong.
2 boxes (1 linear ft.)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Western American business and labor history (20th century Western & Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.II, 2007).
- Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences
- Cooper, Merian C.
- Creation (Motion picture)
- Creelman, James
- Hoyt, Harold O.
- King Kong (Motion picture : 1933)
- Mighty Joe Young (Motion picture : 1949)
- Motion picture plays
- O'Brien, Willis, 1886-1962
- Performing Arts
- Rose, Ruth, 1896-1978
- Son of Kong (Motion picture)
- Wallace, Edgar, 1875-1932
- War eagles (Motion picture)
- Register of Stephan Pickering papers
- Andrea Wyss
- 2011 March 16
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.