American Meteorite Museum postcards
Collection — Folder: 1
Identifier: MSS 3668
Scope and Contents
Consists of 10 postcards from a meteor crater site in Arizona and the American Meteorite Museum.
- approximately 1946-1953
- Lollesgard Specialty Company (Creator, Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Open to public access.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from American Meteorite Museum postcards must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
1 folder (0.08 linear ft.)
Sent by Darlene Dickson through the mail to the Photo Archives at BYU.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Donation; Darlene Dickson; 1995.
Photographs (Photograph Archives).
- Register of American Meteorite Museum postcards
- Lucy Brimhall
- 2013 March 8
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.