Textile and Clothing slides
Collection — Multiple Containers
Identifier: MSS 4080
Scope and Contents
This collection contains 90 color and black and white educational slides of textile and clothing from the Ancient Egyptian and Roman time periods through the 1930s. There are also 14 slides of the Textile and Clothing Regional Competition of 1966.
- approximately 1960-1969
Conditions Governing Access
Open to public access; Kept in cold storage; access requires 24 hours advance notice.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Textile and Clothing slides must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
4 folders (0.32 linear ft.)
L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah 84602.
These items were received by Special Collections in March 2007. Probably transferred from the BYU Department of Clothing and Textiles.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Transfer; BYU Department of Clothing and Textiles; 2007.
Photographs (Photograph Archives).
- Brigham Young University. College of Family, Home, and Social Sciences
- Brigham Young University. Department of Clothing and Textiles -- History
- Clothing and dress
- Clothing and dress -- Study and teaching -- Utah
- Costume design
- Fashion -- Europe -- History
- Fashion -- United States -- History
- Slides (Photography)
- Textile fabrics -- Study and teaching -- Utah
- Register of Textile and Clothing slides
- Abe Austin
- 2012 April 13
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.