Photographs of Brigham Young University
Collection — oversize: 1
Identifier: MSS 3799
Collection includes forty-two photographs of buildings on the campus of Brigham Young University, as well as a few photographs of its founders, Mormon leaders, and other scenes from around Provo, Utah. The range of years which the photographs cover clearly shows the development of the BYU campus over time. Some of the photos are of suggested campus development plans from the years 1948 and 1956. The collection also includes a campus map from 1961.
- approximately 1896-1980
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research. Items kept in cold storage; access requires 24 hours advance notice.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Photographs of Brigham Young University must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
1 box (42 items)
L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah 84602.
Photographs were donated to L. Tom Perry Special Collections by the University Photographer's Office, headed by Mark Philbrick.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Donated; Mark Philbrick.
Photographs (Photograph Archives).
- Brigham Young University -- Buildings--Photographs
- Brigham Young University -- Aerial photographs
- Brigham Young University -- Football
- Cougar Marching Band (Brigham Young University) -- Photographs
- Kimball, Spencer W., 1895-1985 -- Photographs
- Maeser, Karl G. -- Photographs
- Provo (Utah) -- Photographs
- Romney, Marion G., 1897-1988 -- Photographs
- Tanner, N. Eldon (Nathan Eldon), 1898-1982 -- Photographs
- Young, Brigham, 1801-1877 -- Photographs
- Register of Photographs of Brigham Young University
- Abe Austin
- 2012 April 05
- Description rules
- Language of description