Negatives of the Brigham Young University lower campus buildings
Collection — Multiple Containers
Identifier: MSS 4089
Scope and Contents
This collection contains 5 nitrate negatives, 225 35-mm black and white negatives, and 10 photographic prints of negatives. All of the images are of lower-campus buildings of Brigham Young University between 1914 and 1989. Buildings included in the images are the Brigham Young Academy, the Old Missionary Training School, and the College Hall. Many of the photographs are of the interiors of these buildings. One of the nitrate negatives is of the May Ward Food Laboratory taken in 1914.
Conditions Governing Access
Negatives restricted; Open to public access; Kept in cold storage; access requires 24 hours advance notice.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Negatives of the Brigham Young University lower campus buildings must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
2 folders (0.16 linear ft.)
L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah 84602.
These items were received by Special Collections in 2007.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Photographs (Photograph Archives).
- Register of Negatives of the Brigham Young University lower campus buildings
- Abe Austin
- 2012 March 29
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.