James Fennemore photographs
Collection — Folder: 1
Identifier: MSS P 289
Scope and Contents
Collection includes phtoogrpahs of the construction of the Salt Lake Temple, from sometime between the 1850s and the 1890s.
- approximately 1850-1899
- Fennemore, James, 1849-1941 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research. Items kept in cold storage; access requires 24 hours advance notice.
Biographical / Historical
James Fennemore (1849-1941) was a photographer in Utah. He worked for C.R. Savage, and participated in the Powell survey.
1 folder (0.01 linear ft.)
L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah 84602.
Photographs (Photograph Archives).
- Register of James Fennemore photographs
- Abe Austin
- 2012 March 06
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.