David W. Evans photographs and slides
Collection — Folder: 1
Identifier: MSS P 276
Scope and Contents
Collection contains 24 photographs and 14 slides of the Evans family and subjects related to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
- approximately 1930-1979
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research. Items kept in cold storage; access requires 24 hours advance notice.
Biographical / Historical
David W. Evans (1894-1982) was an advertising executive and founder of the EvansGroup firm. He was also the brother of Mormon apostle Richard L. Evans.
1 folder (0.02 linear ft.)
L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah 84602.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Donated; David W. Evans; 1979, 1981.
Photographs (Photograph Archives).
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints -- Buildings--Photographs
- Church officers -- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints -- Photographs
- Evans family -- Photographs
- Slides (Photography)
- Register of David W. Evans photographs and slides
- Abe Austin
- 2012 March 06
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.