Zina Young Card photographs
Collection — Multiple Containers
Identifier: MSS P 105
Collection includes photographs of various early church leaders, especially prominent women members. Includes images of Brigham Young's wives and family, Joseph F. Smith, George Albert Smith, Eliza R. Snow, and the Card family.
- approximately 1830-1949
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research. Items kept in cold storage; access requires 24 hours advance notice.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Zina Young Card photographs must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
2 folders (0.2 linear ft.) : 42 items
Biographical / Historical
Zina Young Card (1850-1931) was the daughter of Brigham Young, and wife of Charles Ora Card. She served as director of the Brigham Young Academy Primary Department and as a member of the General Board of the Primary Association.
L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah 84602.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Donated; Mary Firmage.
Photographs (Photograph Archives).
- Card family -- Photographs
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints -- Presidents
- Mormon women -- Photographs
- Smith, George Albert, 1870-1951 -- Photographs
- Smith, Joseph F. (Joseph Fielding), 1838-1918 -- Photographs
- Snow, Eliza R. (Eliza Roxey), 1804-1887 -- Photographs
- Young family -- Photographs
- Register of Zina Young Card photographs
- Abe Austin
- 2012 February 22
- Description rules
- Language of description