Latter-Day Saints Hospital Nurses Alumni Association ledgers, 1926-1994
Series — Box: 9, Folder: 4-6
Identifier: UA 1020 Series 10
The series contains financial and organizational ledgers from 1926 to 1994.
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Latter-Day Saints Hospital Nurses Alumni Association records must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
The Alumni Association was affiliated with the Latter-Day Saints Hospital School of Nursing and was established in 1935. The charge of the association was to produce materials, such as newsletters and scrapbooks, for the alumni of the School of Nursing.
Other Finding Aids
A more detailed finding aid is available in the repository.
Other Finding Aids File-level inventory available online. http://files.lib.byu.edu/ead/XML/UA1020.xml
- Account books
- Brigham Young University. College of Nursing -- History
- Colleges and Universities
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital (Salt Lake City, Utah) -- History
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital (Salt Lake City, Utah). School of Nursing -- History
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital Nurses Alumni Association -- Archives
- Nurses -- Utah
- Nursing -- Study and teaching -- Utah
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital Nurses Alumni Association (Organization)