Burtis F. and Edythe Christenson Robbins mission papers, 1947-1966
Identifier: MSS 7405 Series 2
Scope and Contents note
Materials from the Robbins' mission together to Germany, where Burtis F. Robbins served as mission president. Materials include letters, books, photographs, and other items of memorabilia. Materials date from 1947-1966.
Conditions Governing Access note
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use note
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from the Burtis F. and Edythe Christenson Robbins papers must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
From the Collection: Burtis F. Robbins (1890-1973) was a surgeon in Salt Lake, an active member and missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, as well as a significant contributor to his community.
From the Collection: Edythe Christenson Robbins (1900-1991) was a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, and member of the Mormon Tabernacle Choir in addition to being a marked contributor to her local community. She served with her husband in Germany while he was mission president there.
Other Finding Aids note
A more detailed finding aid is available in the repository.
- Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints -- Missions--Germany--History
- Fine Arts
- Medicine and Health
- Missions and Missionaries
- Mormon missionaries -- Germany -- History
- Robbins, Burtis F. (Burtis France), 1890-1973 -- Archives
- Robbins, Edythe Christenson, 1900-1991 -- Archives
- Science, Technology, and Health