Burtis F. Robbins mission papers, 1911-1914
Identifier: MSS 7405 Series 1
Scope and Contents note
Materials from Burtis F. Robbins' first mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints to Germany and Switzerland, dating from 1911 to 1914.
Conditions Governing Access note
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use note
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from the Burtis F. and Edythe Christenson Robbins papers must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Burtis F. Robbins was a member and missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, as well as a significant contributor to his community. He served a mission to Germany and Switzerland between 1911 and 1914.
Other Finding Aids note
A more detailed finding aid is available in the repository.
- Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints -- Missions--Germany--History
- Fine Arts
- Medicine and Health
- Missions and Missionaries
- Mormon missionaries -- Germany -- History
- Robbins, Burtis F. (Burtis France), 1890-1973 -- Archives
- Robbins, Edythe Christenson, 1900-1991 -- Archives
- Science, Technology, and Health