Abraham Owen Woodruff correspondence, 1900-1904
Scope and Contents
Includes papers regarding the Big Horn Basin, Wyoming, miscellaneous receipts, and miscellaneous correspondence (including invitations and announcements and letters from DeForrest Richards, governor of Wyoming), autobiography of Avery Clark Woodruff Lambert, and material relating to the reburial of Abraham and Helen Woodruff. Letters are filed in alphabetical order. Dated 1900 to 1904.
- Woodruff, Abraham Owen, 1872-1904 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Papers must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Biographical / Historical
Missionary and an apostle in the Mormon Church.
Language of Materials
- Bighorn Basin (Mont. and Wyo.) -- History
- Church Government
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints -- Missions--Germany
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints -- Apostles--Correspondence
- Germany -- History -- William II, 1888-1918 -- Sources
- Governors -- Wyoming -- Correspondence
- Mormons -- Bighorn Basin (Mont. and Wyo.) -- History
- Receipts (Financial records)
- Woodruff, Abraham Owen, 1872-1904 -- Diaries