Margaret Peterson Maw short stories and articles, undated
Identifier: MSS 830
This is the largest series of this collection. It includes 21 folders (in one box) containing various short stories, biographical sketches, articles, and typescripts of speeches. These items are authored by Margaret Peterson Maw and other persons, known and unknown. Many of the typescripts include dates for when the speeches were originally given, but not for when they were transcribed, and thus are registered as undated. The dates of the speeches, if availablem, are included in individual scope and contents notes.
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Papers must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
1 box ; 0.5 linear ft.
Author and educator.
Other Finding Aids
File-level inventory available online. http://files.lib.byu.edu/ead/XML/MSS830.xml
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. One Hundred Thirty-Fifth Quorum of the Seventy
- Clubs and Societies
- Maw, Margaret, 1874- -- Archives
- Mormon women -- Utah -- Provo -- History
- Short stories, American
- Social Life and Customs
- Women -- Utah -- Provo -- History
- Women -- Utah -- Provo -- Societies and clubs -- History
- Women authors, American -- Utah -- Provo -- History