Utah Federation of Women's Clubs records of the first district, 1909-1947
Identifier: MSS 830
Scope and Contents
This series includes 3 folder containing records for the Utah Federation of Women's Clubs, including those for the first district.
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Papers must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
From the Collection: Margaret Peterson Maw was born in Deseret, Utah in 1874. After a visit from George H. Brimhall, she felt it possible for her to attend Brigham Young Academy. She achieved that goal and after her first year, President Brimhall recommended her for a teaching position in Spring Lake. She also went on to become an author. She died in 1966.
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. One Hundred Thirty-Fifth Quorum of the Seventy
- Clubs and Societies
- Drafts (Documents)
- Maw, Margaret, 1874-1966 -- Archives
- Minutes (Records)
- Mormon women -- Utah -- Provo -- History
- Social Life and Customs
- Women -- Utah -- Provo -- History
- Women -- Utah -- Provo -- Societies and clubs -- History
- Women authors, American -- Utah -- Provo -- History