Contains poetry produced by Booth, dated from between 1885 and 1921.
Conditions Governing Access
Condition restricted. Patrons should use transcripts.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Joseph W. Booth diaries and poems must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Joseph W. Booth (1866-1928) was a rResident of Alpine, Utah who served as president of the Turkish Mission from 1904 to 1909 and from 1921 to 1924 and as president of the Armenian Mission from 1924 to 1928 for the Mormon Church.
Other Finding Aids
Item-level inventory available online. http://files.lib.byu.edu/ead/XML/MSS155.xml
Existence and Location of Copies
Typescript of journals and poetry available in Box 4-6. Photocopies of journals and poetry available in Box 7-11.
- Alpine (Utah) -- History
- American poetry -- 19th century
- American poetry -- 20th century
- Armenia -- History -- 1901-
- Booth, Joseph W. (Joseph Wilford), 1866-1928 -- Diaries
- Booth, Joseph W. (Joseph Wilford), 1866-1928 -- Poetry
- Brigham Young Academy -- History
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints -- Missions -- Armenia -- History
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints -- Missions -- Turkey -- History
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Turkish Mission -- History
- Missions and Missionaries
- Mormon missionaries -- Armenia -- History -- Sources
- Mormon missionaries -- Turkey -- History
- Mormons -- Utah -- Alpine -- History
- Poets, American -- Utah -- History -- Sources
- Turkey -- History -- 20th century -- Sources