Faria, Larry (1945- )
- Existence: 1945-
Larry Faria (1945- ) is a businessman and historical documents collector.
Larry Faria was born on April 21, 1945, in California. He met his wife Sanda in high school there. Together they have four children. In 1969, he became a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. He and his wife moved to Santa Barbara, Califonia in 1972. They later moved to Missouri in 1980.
Citation:UPBfiles, February 11, 2015 (Larry Faria was born on April 21, 1945 in California).
BYULibraryFindingAid, via WWW, February 11, 2015 (He met his wife Sanda in high school there; have four children; became a member of the church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints; moved to Santa Barbara, Califonia in 1972; moved to Missouri in 1880 where he and his wife still reside).
Found in 4 Collections and/or Records:
Larry Faria collection
Consist of documents collected by Larry Faria pertaining to the Presbyterian mission effort in Utah Territory, information about George Sewell Boutwell, and information about Ann Eliza Young, Brigham Young's nineteenth wife.
Larry Faria collection of 19th century photo albums
Contains a 19th century photo album as well as the accompanying photos. All photographs are portraits of people varying in age. An 1875 check is also included with materials. Materials are dated approximately 1875-1905.
Larry Faria collection on Lake County courts
Collection includes legal documents and other materials on the courts of Lake County, Ohio. The legal documents span from the year 1843 to 1866.
Faria legal documents
Collection contains legal documents from Wayne County, New York, Lake County, Ohio, and Hancock, Illinois.
- Civil Procedure and Courts 2
- Politics, Government, and Law 2
- Carthage (Ill.) -- History 1
- City and Town Life 1
- Courts -- Ohio -- Lake County -- History -- Sources 1
- Hancock County (Ill.) 1
- Images 1
- Immigration and American Expansion 1
- Lake County (Ohio) -- History -- Sources 1
- Legal documents -- Illinois -- Hancock County 1
- Legal documents -- New York (State) -- Wayne County 1
- Legal documents -- Ohio -- Lake County 1
- Legal instruments 1
- Letters 1
- Material Types 1
- Missions and Missionaries 1
- Photocopies 1
- Photograph albums 1
- Photographs 1
- Portraits, American -- Photographs 1
- Presbyterian Church -- Missions -- Utah -- History -- Sources 1
- Social Life and Customs 1
- Telegrams 1 + ∧ less