Lindeman, LeRoy R. (LeRoy Russell), 1928-1996
- Existence: 1928 - 1996
LeRoy R. Lindeman (1928-1996) was a department chairman of the Department of Audio-Visual Communications at Brigham Young University.
LeRoy Lindeman was born May 3, 1928 in Salt Lake City, Utah to Russell O. and Lizzie Thorup Lindeman. He married Barbara Faerber on March 18, 1948. He was a professor at the University of Utah and Brigham Young University and the director of Curriculum for the State Board of Education. From 1960 to 1966 Lindeman was the Department Chairman of the Department of Audio-Visual Communications at Brigham Young University. He died June 6, 1996.
Citation:lib.byu.edu, via WWW, May 1, 2015 (Brigham Young University. Dept. of Audio-Visual Communications; department chairman of Dept. of Audio-Visual Comms. at BYU 1960-1966)
deseretnews, via WWW, May 1, 2015 (Death: Dr. Leroy R. Lindeman; b. May 3, 1928 Salt Lake City, UT, Russell O. and Lizzie Thorup Lindeman; married Barbara Faerber March 18, 1948; Proffessor at U of U and BYU; director of Curriculum for State Board of Edu.; d. June 6, 1996)
Found in 7 Collections and/or Records:
Contains Audio Visual Communications final and monthly reports, and handbook. Dated from 1960 to 1962.
Contains administrative files, including correspondence and memos, meeting minutes, reports, financial information, and other records. Dated from 1949 to 1966.
Contains administrative files, including resource material, proposals, correspondence and memos, scripts, and other records. Dated from 1959 to 1966.
Contains administrative files, including correspondence and memos, meeting minutes, reports, financial information, and other reports. Dated from 1954 to 1964.
Materials contain meeting minutes from Community Education. Dated from 1959 to 1964.
Contains Audio Visual newsletter and brochures. Dated from 1961 to 1964.
Contains meeting minutes, correspondences, newsletters, films and filmstrips, financial reports, community education reports, and other records from when L. R. Lindeman was chairman of Audio Visual Center. Dated from 1949 to 1966.