Clayton, Margaret Cannon
Found in 7 Collections and/or Records:
Papers of Emmeline B. Wells and Annie Wells Cannon, including biographies, a pedigree chart, a medal of service, letters, poetry, and a geography coursebook. Materials dated approximately 1877 to 1963.
Contains photographs of the family of Emmeline B. Wells and Annie Cannon Wells. Photographs are of family members, some unidentified. Also contains scrapbooks with photographs and clippings, and loose ephemera from scrapbooks. Date dapproximately 1877 to 1963.
Contains loose scrapbook material, such as clippings, photographs, postcards, and other ephemera. Also contains a scrapbook tited "The Ideal Scrapbook," with clippings, photographs, and other ephemera. Materials dated approximately 1897 to 1960.
Correspondence, writings, photographs, newspaper clippings, date books, and other ephemera related to the life and career of Phyllis Southwick. Materials of Margaret Cannon Clayton, Emmeline B. Wells, Elizabeth Ann "Annie" Wells Cannon, as well as the Cannon and Wells families are included and are focused on civic activism in Utah, higher education instruction, and women suffrage movements. Materials dated 1889 to 1982.
Contains photographs of unidentified individuals, dated approximately 1910 to 1940.
Collection contains papers and photographs from the lives of Emmeline B. Wells and Annie Wells Cannon. The papers mostly include biographies, though a pedigree chart and a medal of service are also of note. Most of the photographs are connected to Cannon, with several coming from a large scrapbook. Dated approximately 1877 to 1963.
- Archival Object 4
- Collection 3
- Women -- Suffrage -- Utah 6
- Home and Family 5
- Social Life and Customs 5
- Mormon families -- Utah 4
- Photographs 4
- Scrapbooks 3
- Family histories 2
- Letters 2
- Printed ephemera 2
- Artifacts 1
- Biographies 1
- Civic Activism 1
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 1
- Daybooks 1
- Essays 1
- Latter Day Saint families -- Utah 1
- Latter Day Saint women 1
- Latter Day Saint women -- Correspondence 1
- Latter Day Saint women -- Suffrage 1
- Latter Day Saint women -- Suffrage -- Utah 1
- Latter Day Saint women -- United States 1
- Latter Day Saint women -- Utah 1
- Medals 1
- Newsletters 1
- Pedigrees 1
- Poetry 1
- Politics, Government, and Law 1
- Salt Lake City (Utah) 1
- Utah -- Politics and government 1
- Utah -- Politics and government -- 20th century 1
- Women 1
- Women -- Political activity 1
- Women -- Political activity -- Utah 1
- Women educators -- United States 1 + ∧ less