Kilpack, Josi S.
Citation:Earning eternity, 2000: t.p. (Josi S. Kilpack)
GoodReads Author profile (born May 26, 1974 in Salt Lake City, Utah)
josiskilpack.com, Sep. 22, 2011 (lives in Willard, Utah; LDS mystery fiction writer)
Found in 8 Collections and/or Records:
Contains the first chapter of typed manuscripts, with comments, of Lemon tart, English trifle, Devil's food cake, Key Lime Pie, Blackberry crumble, Pumpkin roll, and Banana Split, as well as Kilpack's business card. Dated 2008 to 2011.
Materials are related to Kilpack's Newport Ladies Book Club novels Daisy (2012) and Shannon (2013). Materials include calendars, maps, outlines, sketches, summaries, and newspaper clippings. Dated 2010 to 2013.
Materials are publicity materials from Banana Split (2012), Tres Leches Cupcakes (2012), and Baked Alaska (2013). There is also reservation for cruise to Alaska in connection with the Baked Alaska book. These books are part of Kilpack's Culinary Mysteries series. Dated 2012 to 2013.
- Archival Object 7
- Collection 1
- American literature -- 20th century -- Latter Day Saint authors 5
- American literature -- Latter Day Saint authors 5
- Detective and mystery stories, American 5
- Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences 4
- Literature 4
- Literature -- Mormon authors 4
- Book of Mormon -- Controversial literature 3
- American prose literature -- Latter Day Saint authors 2
- Authors, American -- West (U.S.) 2
- Authors, American 1
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 1
- Literature -- Latter Day Saint authors 1
- Manuscripts 1
- Postcards 1
- Promotional materials 1 + ∧ less