Church College of Hawaii
- Existence: 1955 - 1974
The Church College of Hawaii (1955-1974) was a private college in Laie, Hawaii affliated with the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In 1974 it was renamed as Brigham Young University--Hawaii Campus.
The First Presidency of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints announced the establishment of a college in Hawaii in July 1954. In 1955, the two-year Church College of Hawaii (CHH) classes began in war surplus buildings with 153 students and 20 faculty/administrators. In February 1961, the Western Association of Schools and Colleges granted full four-year accreditation to CCH. President Spencer W. Kimball of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints publicly announced in 1974 that CCH would become Brigham Young University–Hawaii Campus.
Presidents of the Church College of Hawaii included Reuben D. Law (1955-1959); Richard T. Wootton (1959-1964); Owen J. Cook (1964-1972); and Stephen L. Brower (1972-1974).